Friday, September 14, 2007

#21 Podcasts, Schmodcasts!

I haven't jumped on the podcast bandwagon yet personally, though I know they are vital to a lot of people. My Brian is one of those people; he is set up to receive podcasts of the shows that he never has time to listen to. While he's been up in Ann Arbor, he listens to them at night to go to sleep (since I'm not there to bore him to sleep with my rambling nighttime converstations).

A number of our medical students that I talk to at Irvine Hall also subscribe to relevant podcasts. I'm just not cool enough yet I guess, but I imagine I will be getting involved quickly once I head to Ann Arbor.

As far as the podcast directories go....I found them similar to some of the feedfinding tools out there in that I didn't find much useful stuff "searching" for it; I tend to go with things I find on my "usual sites" or things that others have shared with me. Perhaps not the most proactive approach, but saves me a lot of time!

No comments: