Friday, September 14, 2007

#18 Web-based Apps

Love love love Google docs and calendars. I've used Google docs for a while now, in my ongoing (and increasingly futile) effort to coordinate budgeting information with my husband. Since he's on the road all the time, and we are both spending money, having a document loaded on a specific computer just didn't make sense. I store all kinds of things on Google docs now, since I never know where or when I might need to access my info.

I have been using Google's calendar application more as well (see my UM Men's Basketball Calendar post; all you Buckeyes, feel free to add it to your iGoogle or your Google calendar!!). I think it has tremendous possibilities for organizing groups; I've been suggesting to Brian that he use it to organize his team's classes and schedules, but we'll see how that goes.......

No comments: