Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Welcome to Whitney's World



Well, here I am, one of the BlogPeople. Big thanks to Mike S. at Wayne State for getting me started with his Blogging presentation! I couldn't have done it without ya :)

So, a quick intro to me:

I'm Whitney, and as my URL implies I am a librarian. Unfortunately this does not mean I get to read books all day. No, I deal in e-resources. I know; with a title like Electronic Access Librarian I should have been blogging long before now. I am a pitiful excuse for a modern librarian.

So I live here in Southeastern Ohio with my Man Brian and our Dog Davey. We are all disproportionally large for our species. Brian & I are humans, 6'3" and 6'1" respectively; Davey is a dog who is large at 31" and 100 lbs but small for the Great Dane that he is. We love him anyway :).

If you would like to read more about Davey see his story here. There are many wonderful Danes to adopt from Harlequin Haven, which is located outside of Cincinnati. Please consider donating if you can't adopt!

Okay, enough for today, but please stay tuned for more entries, including wedding planning, basketball season, the joys and sorrows of working in a library, and maybe some good rants.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I REALLY liked #2 and #4, and #1 had a good look to it. It is hard to say exactly until I see you in it. And since you haven't tried on #2.............

They all have similar looks to them to you seemed to have found what looks good on you and that is the first, most important step.

Hope this helps.

Lori