Thursday, October 06, 2005

Wallace and Gromit etc.

Joy Joy Joy!!!
I realized today that Wallace and Gromit: the Curse of the Were-Rabbit will be out soon! What's not to like about British claymation? For the rest of you W&G fans (or those who want to learn), be sure to check out the Were-Rabbit preview further down the page, or Socca-matic.
I may or may not get out to see Corpse Bride tonight, as Brian and I have another Six Feet Under date tonight. Don't worry folks, we are almost through Season 3 on DVD.
After work I'm planning on taking Davey for a walk around campus;
trying to get him used to lots of people around. He is very polite,
but sometimes gets a bit weirded out with crowds. Let's be honest, I could do with a good walk myself, seeing as how I've put on about 15 pounds since moving to Athens. Disgusting.
On that uplifting note...
Goodbye for now!!

1 comment:

Michael Sensiba said...

What a handsome animal! Good luck on your new blogging venture.