Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Wedding News (and stuff)

I apologize for my complete lack of postings this past month; I have been madly trying to plan the impending nuptuals of myself and The Man, Brian. I beg forgiveness :).

For those of you trying to plan ahead, or just curious, be sure to check out our wedding page on The Knot.

Colors will be deep red, black, and white.

I've been looking at dresses and come up with some favorites; at some point I'll post pictures here so everyone can give me input (you know I need all the help I can get looking girly!)

A lot of the wedding communication will be taking place via e-mail, so keep an eye on your inbox for updates and my frantic, panicked requests!

In other news, the Bobcats got off to a good start for their first regular-season game against St. Francis (PA). American is up this coming Saturday at 4pm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the Kiara or Alfred Angelo 1933.... What happened to the others you showed me before?
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.